It may come as a surprise to you, but call tracking is nothing new. It’s been around for years.
Back in the old days, before the internet, we used to send out mail shots, and we would usually want to try two or three different versions of the mailshot.
So each mailshot would have a different number.
At the end of the month we would look at the phone bill to see which number got the most calls.
The theory is still the same, just the technology has moved on a little.
With keyword level call tracking – certainly the way we do it, every visitor gets their own number – much in the same way that every mailshot version had it’s own number. These days we don’t need to wait for a month to get the call data that is made as the call is made. Obviously we have a few more numbers than the 2 or 3 we needed back then.
AdTraka Call Tracking Analytics can be configured to tell you pretty much anything you want about your visitors.
For most businesses they just require the core information of:
- Which campaign generated telephone enquiries.
- Which search phrases generated calls.
- Which channel generated the call.
This really doesn’t even begin to touch the surface of what AdTraka is able to tell you.
With this in mind our application engineers are trained in ensuring AdTraka supplies you with the information that you need to get the best return for your business.
Additionally, if you want, we are able to tell you:
- The last page visited before calling.
- The IP Address of the caller.
- The landing page they came in on.
- The details of their monitor (i.e. size etc).
- The details of their browser (screen size, make etc).
- Which pages they visited.
- The visit history to your website.
When setting up your account, talk to our applications engineers about any particular requirements you have for reporting.